Terms and Conditions
Bedlam Theatre Fringe Venue 49 is operated by the Bedlam Fringe team on behalf of Edinburgh University Students’ Association. Any queries should be directed to email@example.com.
When making a purchase via our ticketing microsite, tickets.bedlamfringe.co.uk, payments will be processed through RedCard, a product of Anderson Zaks, on behalf of Red61, our ticketing services provider. You will be redirected to Red61's secure payment portal on pay.red61.com to complete your transaction, and Bedlam Fringe does not store any card details. All payments are made to Edinburgh University Students’ Association and will appear on your bill as "EUSA Online Payment".
All payments are made in a live environment - upon clicking 'Pay Now', your credit or debit card will be billed with the agreed amount and your order will be immediately processed.
Once your order has been completed, you should receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms shall be governed by Scottish law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts. Nothing in these terms shall exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Tickets remain the property of the Bedlam Fringe and may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time. Inappropriate, violent or aggressive behaviour towards staff and/or patrons may result in refusal of entry.
- Tickets are non-refundable and may only be considered for refund under exceptional circumstances after discussion with the box office team or with the Front of House manager (mailto:email@example.com). Tickets mistakenly purchased will not be refunded – it is your responsibility to check the details of any tickets purchased to ensure the ticket is for the correct event at the correct time and location.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from the Students’ Association.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- In the event a performance is cancelled, we will endeavor to arrange an exchange or refund. Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular event, if a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at any rescheduled performance (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled performance or the performance is not rescheduled, a refund. Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original event will be given up to the face value of the tickets purchased plus the relevant per ticket booking fee. If an event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled. In order to claim your refund, please apply in writing to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org For accounting purposes this correspondence must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled performance. This does not affect your statutory rights. We regret that unless this paragraph applies, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation. A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Bedlam Fringe team.
- Bedlam Fringe reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue. Bedlam Fringe may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed and some events may have strict late admission policies. Please check the event details.
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Tickets are sold subject to Bedlam Fringe's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited depending on the event.
- Bedlam Fringe accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
- By purchasing a ticket all ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience.
- Bedlam Fringe shall not have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket booking fee.
We respect any personal information given to us and undertake to comply with all data protection legislation currently in force. We do not disclose personal information to any third party without your permission. Please read our privacy notice for more information.
While Bedlam Theatre Fringe has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that all information or data contained in this ticketing microsite is correct, accurate and reliable, it disclaims all representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the microsite or to the information, content, products or services included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, other than to the extent to which the same shall be protected by law.
Bedlam Fringe and its parent, Edinburgh University Students' Association, is not a Credit Broker. Edinburgh University Students' Association operates under Scottish law and is subject to the Jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts. In no circumstances, other than to the extent unavoidable at law, shall Edinburgh University Students' Association, or any of its officers or employees be liable for any loss, costs or damage howsoever arising suffered as a result of the use of this web site or the information, content or products contained or referred to herein.
Bedlam Fringe cannot ensure that its online services are compatible with every kind of browser or system, but it will try to help users should problems arise. If you do experience issues, please ask a member of Box Office staff or email mailto:email@example.com.
Edinburgh University Students' Association is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC015800.